Saturday, February 07, 2009

Are you enjoying the snow?

I love snow...especially when I remember that magical feeling I used to have as a child when I saw the first few snowflakes come fluttering down. The excitement of playing in the snow, making a Snowman and sleighing if we were lucky.

As I got older, memories of going for long romantic walks in the crisp white snow. Stopping at a quaint country Inn to have a drink in front of a warm log fire.

Now I am older and wiser, Snow days are Craft days, special magical days for ourselves, remember how each snowflake is unique, just like our creations we make on a Craft day

Enjoy your crafting

and don’t forget….if you need anything, we are always at hand…..online at
www.wightcat.com
or
by phone 01983 527525

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...