Friday, February 03, 2017

Welcome to February!

Where does the time go?  We have started our new round of shows for this year and it's always so good to see all our friends and have a catch up with all things crafting!

Parchment Lace Magazine no 6 is being launched today and we have already got them in the shop, so all pre-orders have already gone out....thank you so much  to everyone who ordered one from us, it all helps to keep the 'wheels turning' :) we have a new batch already on their way and should be in the shop at Wightcat Crafts early next week.

I'm thrilled to be included in the magazine again and apart from being the Parchment Expert and having a "Q & A" page I also have a couple of cards in the magazine so that's really exciting

Here's a peak at what's in store


Plus a couple of the cards 

My own design, I hope you enjoy making this

This one I have designed using the Free Grid that comes with the magazine

If you have any questions you would like me to answer in the magazine, don't forget to email me and of course don't forget to get a copy of the latest magazine from Wightcat Crafts, there are some lovely designs in it

All for now,

Hilary x





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...