Saturday, December 31, 2011

Playing with paper


When you own a craft shop, sometimes it's hard just to create because you love it. There are always deadlines, samples, displays to create, and sometimes it can all be a bit too much like actual work. And that's no fun. So, to combat those post-Christmas blues and kickstart our 2012 creativity, Mum and I got together with some paper, paint and glue.


I'd forgotten how much fun it is to craft with someone else. Especially someone who gets it when you squeal with glee and clap your hands because something looks amazing (we may both have done this).

I especially love it when you get useful tips. See that little dish with my glue in it? It's a milk bottle lid. Top tip, thanks Mum.

In between having fun and endless cups of tea, we have also been planning workshops for the shop in 2012. I'll let you know more once we've finalised the details.

The next time I post, it will be 2012. Happy New Year, everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...