Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's all hunkydory

These new card making kits from Hunkydory are fabulous. I'll admit that they're not my usual style, so when Mum asked me to have a go at making some samples I was dubious to say the least. But, I'll try anything once - so I took the kit home, and am I ever glad I did!

The kit comes with enough cardstock to make at least 8 cards, including 4 A5 size. By adding extra card blanks from my own stash I was able to make more than double that, and I even added some tags using the leftovers. The quality is amazing - the cardstock is thick and glossy, the die cuts are beautiful and the gold finish makes them look truly luxe. These are quality cards and even better - they are super-quick to put together. You'd never guess that I made most of my cards in one evening, would you?

And some close-ups of the details. I couldn't resist adding even more glitz with some Stickles glitter glue.

The die cuts include single butterflies, and two sets of pyramid decoupage:

And you get a whole sheet of matching sentiments to add a message to your card:

Please excuse the mess on my desk - I think I have some clearing up to do now!

K x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...