Thursday, April 22, 2010

Squares, repeated

in the gardens
I do scrapbook as well, you know!

Repeating a simple shape for a patterned effect works just as well on a larger scale as well as on cards. For this scrapbook page, I simply used a variety of co-ordinating scraps and arranged them in a grid pattern. I stamped on some of the squares to add a bit of variety. As you can see, the photo didn't quite fit in the grid so I added some brads down one side to balance everything out. The scalloped trim on top and bottom ties it all together.

I've just ordered a big batch of photos - there is so much of last year still missing from my scrapbooks. I'll have plenty more to share with you soon!

P.S. I use www.snapfish.co.uk for my prints - email me on katebucci@wightcat.com if you would like a referral :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...