Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday at the shop

Gosh, hello there.

The last couple of weeks have whizzed past...and now we seem to be in the grip of the frozen winter that we thought we'd missed. Perfect weather for crafting, though.

I've been a bit slow on the sample front as I am now studying a new course and it's taking me a while to work out how to fit everything into my day! But that doesn't mean the shop is quiet...oh no.
FaberCastell Polychromos pencils  are restocked and now sold individually. Just the display makes me happy. There's something about colours in order, isn't there?

And this is so new it isn't even online yet...Sublime Egyptian cotton DK. I am so in love with this I can't tell you. My self-imposed yarn ban (until I finish the two projects that are currently in progress) is going to fail, I can tell you. Every single colour is beautiful, and the yarn has the most gorgeous sheen. 
In the meantime....Mindy also has new colours and patterns in Sirdar Click, and I can vouch for the feel of this yarn as I'm wearing it right now.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Kate x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...